Stone Cottage Gardens

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

WOW I went for the first time to day thay will get almost all my buisnes from now on. I had a wonderful time looking at all the plants some I never heard of but would like to try there is so much to see and its so beautiful. I wonder if thay would let me live in the barn???????? If you ever get the chance to don't miss it you won't be sorry!!
Gloria

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Did you notice that they hold gardening classes in that barn ?? Please go when they have their Festival, with the live music and refreshments, waaay too much fun.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

im jealous i really want to see this place for my self. i looked at the website and really think its so beautiful. maybe on our vaca. in july??? my husband would take me if i asked really nice. Ronna

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Where is this place located? What is the website? Sounds like a lovely place to visit. I love going through nurseries and just looking. When I lived downstate our garden club used to go nursery hopping and lunch out all the time. We had such great times and fun. I don't know my way around much up here yet.

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Its a wonderful place and well worth the trip It's In the garden watch dog.
Stone cottage gardens and its just out of Gladwin going twords Harrison off of 61 I'm going back next tuesday and take a friend of mine who wants to go also. if I could go every week I would and gram I allready looked and I have to work on the festaval week end but next year I will be sure to take it off
Gloria

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Tell Mary (@ Stone Cottage) that Marsha in Marquette says Hi !! Then go into Gladwin Pharmacy- it's on the main drag- and tell Erika that her Momma says Hi !!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Granny I will do that it should be a fun day wish you could be with us I'd love to meet some more DGers face to face I don't know any one that loves to garden as much as I do sad sad
Gloria
p.s. I have a great niece named Erika

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.