Some more just starting

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Finally more of my clems are starting to bloom. Here is Henryi.

Thumbnail by goldfinch4
Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Niobe

Thumbnail by goldfinch4
Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Perrin's Pride

Thumbnail by goldfinch4
Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

Beautiful!

Sugar Land, TX(Zone 9a)

Gorgeous, goldfinch4! I really love that Henryi.

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Thank you. My Henryi is about 6 years old and the plant got just huge this year. When it has more flowers I'll try to post a picture of the whole plant (if I remember LOL). The flowers that bloom on old wood in the last few years have started to get an outer row of tepals with a green bar on them. I really like the way it looks!

Finger Lakes, NY(Zone 6a)

My Henryi and Niobi are now both open and climbing together.

Thumbnail by rsquared
Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

GORGEOUS to both of you and both your clems,... I love the Henryi and it looks just beautiful with the Niobi!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

goldfinch4: Beautiful Clematis and Henryi does get more prolific with each passing year!

rsquared: What a fabulous combo of dark & light colored Clematis playing off of each together. I like the subtle color tones pick up by Henryi's wine colored stamen. You get an A+ for an awesome combo!

(Judith) Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

I love Henryi too. Not that I have any more room, but how does it do in the shade?

I love the Niobe growing with it. It's a wonderful combination.

Finger Lakes, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks for the complements and for noticing the color match with the stamens. That was my initial goal for placing them together...visually a better match than I anticipated.

Rose

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Rose, beautiful combination!

Revclaus, both my Henryi's are growing in full sun, but from what I've read about them they should do OK with some shade too. I'm not sure about full shade though.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.