Is there any interest in doing a PotHolder Swap???

Mesilla Park, NM

I've done only two swaps before and they were for Gourd Seeds and the other was for Vine Seeds. But, this is how I worked those swaps.. they mail me the packages, when I receive them all, I divide them among every participant and mail them back. You must include enough postage in your package to me for return mail.. I think big bubble envelopes would work in this case and be much cheaper to mail.

We set a limit of how many pot holders we send in... if there are 5 people interested, we send five or 10 pot holders as long as there are five different pot holders of each kind (for instance, 5 star shaped, 5 circles, etc.. those make your 10) then we send each participant one of each. If you send in 10 you get ten back, all different ..

Okay lets see if there is any interest. Sign up here and then we will set up a deadline..

Antoinette

This thread has 20 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!