First passie bloom!

No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

Wow, I was not expecting this so fast. Blue Horizon, still in a 2-inch pot.
Thanks, Mark!

Thumbnail by KaperC
Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Congratulations. That is one pretty bloom.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

looks nice

St. Paul, MN(Zone 4b)

Gorgeous. Congrats!

Erick

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

Kathleen, My Blue Horizon from Mark is blooming also. Amazing on one that size, isn't it? I should not have come over to this forum to take a look around, now I won't be able to sleep, thinking up ideas for arbors for my passi babies.
Sherry

No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

Go to bed, woman! I also got a Constance Elliot from Donna (SoCal) and planted it so it will hopefully climb up the post by the front door.

Fallbrook, CA(Zone 10b)

kaperc...yep, me too on the Constance Elliot. I love them all. Actually, a passionflower vine was the first plant I remember paying attention to when I was very young. We lived in a house that had a white gazebo in the yard with a passi climbing over it. Then I lived with my father until I was 13 and sadly was not exposed to much in the way of gardening. When I was 13 I walked into the back yard of a new friend and there was the passiflora caerulea growing on her fence. She must have thought I was nuts, the fuss I made over it! The second plant I remember knowing from when I was young was narcissus. Those two plants had quite an impact on me.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Beautiful...just beautiful...I'm so in trouble with yet another type of plant to fall in love with!!

Jeffersonville, IN(Zone 6b)

"Instant gratification" is right! :) Very pretty!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.