Van Dyck's photo contest

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

I'm a little embarrassed to post this but I had to share it with my iris friends.

I won the Van Dyck's photo contest with my iris photos and the award is a $100.00 gift certificate!

Some of you might want to enter. The photos of the winners vary from indivdual flowers or small scenes to larger shots of gardens. Any of you might very well be winners I think.

Mine are the May 2007 photos.
http://www.vandycks.com/vdycks/catalog-wrapper.do?mainPage=backfence/jansbackfence.vm

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Don't be embarrassed. The photos are magnificent. And the garden is also magnificent. I believe we have all noticed for a long time what an outstanding gardener and photographer you are on DG. It's excellent that you got some recognition with real $$ attached.

Congratulations. You really deserve it.

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Thanks. :-)

Milwaukee, WI(Zone 5a)

Congradulations your garden is beautiful . Well deserved !!!!!.......Sharon

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Congratulations Dorothie. Looks nice.

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

Great pictures of a beautiful garden. Be proud, it represents a lot of love and applied hours. Gongratulations on a well deserved recognition.
Jackie

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

I hope some of you will enter. With all of your beautiful photos some of you will be sure to win.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

doss congrats the photos and your gardens are beautiful!!!!
Gloria

Central Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Congrats. We know you have a lovely garden. Now lots of other people will know it too.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.