Anyone in Bolivia, Chile, French Guiana?

San Diego & San Fran, CA(Zone 10a)

I have a lot of seeds I can send in exchange for seeds from your area. Let me know!
-l.e.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Have you tried the members list, the part that lists people by location? Go here> http://davesgarden.com/memberlist/ and scroll down a little to 'Browse by Country or Region'.

I have done this, but, with poor results. If they are not a member they never reply and members only reply 1 out of 10 times. I have gotten angry mail in another language sometimes telling me to learn to speak/write in Spainish if I want to communicate with them.

I have never seen how many hits this forum gets, but, I am pretty sure the numbers are low. It is not well known and a vast majority of DG's are here simply to chat and socialize.

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener
Marianna, FL

Dale,
I also tried that approach with other geographical locations with similar results to yours. It may be a little hard to break the ice. One thing that might be against us is that the US has more restrictions than most countries--therefore people can trade more freely with countries other than the US. If you find a better method, I'd like to hear from you.
Sugarcane52

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.