The serpent in paradise

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Did my old heart good to see this cockroach stuck in the filter of the dishwasher. I let him suffer and then I dissed him!!!

Hate those critters!!!! Boric Acid IS my friend!!!

Thumbnail by AlohaHoya
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL. I can't stand looking at any big bug.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

We get some big ones too. Nina has had a couple in her house....YIKES! , but so far I have just had the usual spiders, ants, and a little something that might have been a roach but did NOT live long enough to identify it as such. Quick, I have to find some wood to knock on!! I can't believe you looked at it long enough to take a pic! Carol you truly are brave, aren't you!!??

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Carol , it really must be paradise. I just saw the pics of the thin ladder that your DH climbed up to get your flowers!!!!! Girl - that man is a keeper!!!! I have been looking at all the flowers on the Big Island Growers site.....all that beauty and a good man besides! Boy it just doesnt' get any better than that!

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

You got that right!!!

The Only negative side is that the man will not let me prune!!! OH, yes...I can do the citrus trees (he likes his orange juice) but I can't touch anything!!! Drives me nuts!!! He is a great guy and really supports my crazy whims (Oh, let's collect shrumburgias now...OK, let's collect.....)...but then, he goes bananas with palms and bamboo!!!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I'm not going to ask how you pulled a muscle in your back....but my imagination is giving me the giggles. Take it easy friend mine, and make that man make you some tea!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.