Flower Scent Gardens - Plant Clearance Sale - Going on now!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Not much left...but there are Brugs/Datura/Night Blooming Jasmines among a few other plants.
http://www.flowerscentgardens.com/plantsale.htm

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Like you say, "not much left", but thanks for the heads up.Mike

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Although there isn't much of a selection left, I still managed to accidentally drop $50 on an order... imagine that.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

OMG...I'd say how did you do that...but I managed on a HALF price sale at Bluestone to do the same...course they had a huge selection! Did you get any of the Nicotina?

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh, Poo. No Nicotina for me. Here's what I ordered:

2 NIGHT BLOOMING JASMINE
1 LEPTODERMIS OBLONGA (aka ‘a smelly shrub’)
1 EVENING PRIMROSE ‘TINA JAMES’
1 BRUGMANSIA ‘SNOWBANK’
1 HELIOTROPE WHITE
1 HOSTA "GUACAMOLE"
1 HOSTA “INVINCIBLE”

Sorry for the All Caps, I swear I'm not screaming...

Okay, y'all keep getting me in trouble! This is what I ordered.
4 “CHOCOLATE DAISY”
1 CESTRUM “NIGHT BLOOMING JASMINE”
2 EVENING PRIMROSE “TINA JAMES”

:-)

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

That reminds me, mine are due to be delivered *tomorrow*... Goodie Gumdrops.

Congrats! Let us know how they do. :)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ya'll will love them!! Wrightie if those Fragrant Cloud cuttings don't root please let me know.

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

I'll keep you posted - Thanks!

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Speaking of FSG, I finally managed to catch my Evening Primrose show tonight. Good Grief, it's true that they really do open before your eyes - just a couple seconds and *** Poof *** they go from tight bud to wide open. Fun, fun, fun!

Oh, and the fragrance is delightful. I haven't figured out how to take a decent picture on my little camera, let alone at night, but here's a blurry glimpse of her.

Thumbnail by wrightie
Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

So sad. I just checked Glenn's site and he is now officially Closed. http://www.flowerscentgardens.com/introduction.htm

I received my order yesterday, and they're the most gorgeous plants I've ever had. I sure hate he's closed. I can't wait for all of them to bloom. My yard is going to smell like heaven! Thanks everyone for letting me know about this wonderful sale. :)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Glad you both are happy with them!! I heard such great things last year about Glen that I ordered seeds and forgot to plant. Made a mental note to get an order in early this year as I knew he sold out quickly of some things!!! He genuinely seemed like such a sweet guy - so sad to have gone through what he did. I certainly hope his new adventure will bring him joy!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.