geraniums

Bellingham, WA

tabasco

Try Grewsomegardens.com and geraniaceae.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

cleotis

My search turned up a 'Coming Soon' response. Got another address?

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener
West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

google seems to have a hard time with the address but this works:

http://www.grewsomegardens.com/Content/geranium.php

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

That one worked great, thanks. Geranium doesn't grow here and I bet those Pelargoniums would have some trouble with our summer heat and humidity. Nice to look and see what is out there in the larger world, thanks again.

I will have to stick to the locally grown plants>

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

I have been resizing some of my photos, to better fit the page at DG. I am trying one here, now.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

trying again.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

another try

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

I am making these files smaller, but, they seem to remain the same size on screen??

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Last one was too small, trying 450x600 pixels.....

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

X

North Augusta, ON

But they make such a nice impact as a larger pic Dale.....

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

LeeAnn, I have had complaints, so I thought I would find the size that fits the small pages this site has, so you can see the whole photo, without scrolling.

North Augusta, ON

hmmm....I have never had to scroll.......wonder what their settings are?

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

When I go to my own photos on a DG page I have to scroll to see my whole photo.

What settings are you thinking of? The ones in the computer (control panel) or the lower right of the screen that goes from 75 to 150%?

North Augusta, ON

Control panel settings.....mine are 1024 X 768 and I have the one at the bottom right set at 100%....never have to scroll......

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

So I went to the control panel, then display, then settings and mine reads the same, 1024 x 786. I still do not get the whole photo on my screen. What size screen do you have? I know that makes a difference mine's 12 x 16 (I think they call it 17" diagonal)

North Augusta, ON

my screen...just the screen is 13 x 11 and it is 17 inches on the diagonal. Up under page options, what do you have your text size at? Mine is set at Larger..if I pop it up to Largest, then I have to scroll.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

I had mine set on Normal, changed it to Large. No change in the photos. Oh well.

North Augusta, ON

Beautiful pic......had to scroll down a bit, but, sheesh....just a minor twitch of the finger...no big deal.......

Bellingham, WA

Helo Dale

Thanks for coming to see grewsomegardens. Sorry you had a wee bit of trouble, but ,just to clarify. The pelargoniums, which you have a picture of, all come from Africa and some bloom in the summer and some bloom and grow in the winter, all in Fla.It's the mild winters that they like. If I can answer any questions, be happy too.
Have a good 4th.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.