What Nibbles

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I planted my baby cannas in a large nursery pot outside and a couple of days ago I noticed that something was eating the leaves. Does anyone know what would do that? I brought them back into the house to try and save them. Two of them were the white ones I really wanted so hope I can save those two. One of them looks pretty good but the other doesn't.

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

grasshoppers, slugs, snail, leaf rollers.... lots of things could be doing it. It depends on what the holes are like to help you know what it was.

Tammie

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

RABBITS!!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Dang those critters.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

♫Happy Birthday To You ♫ makshi! :)

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Thank you Kooger

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

It's a birthday.. hope you got some wonderful plants!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday!!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Thanks all. I had a nice day yesterday. Have some new plants: one is poppy (orange) that I love very much, shasta daisy, a new rose bush and gallardia, rosemary and a couple more.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL. I have been forbidden to bring home more plants. But I am gonna get some tropicals as soon as I get a free day. I think I will get 2.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Pepper, I can't get any more plants. I still have 6 or so that still have to be planted. I forgot I have brug. babies and corkscrew vine, lions ear, kale and a couple others that I forgot about to boot.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.