very inexpensive and good bandages

Campobello, SC(Zone 7a)

http://www.med101store.com/

found this place while searching for elastikon bandages. I can get them locally in the store for $10/roll. Found online for $7.87 + shipping/roll, cheapest except for this place which is $64.95 for 18 pack which comes out to $3.6083333/roll + $2.95 shipping if you ship to a residence or free shipping to a business. With my last order, they sent me a free box of 4" cohesive bandages which looks exactly like vet wrap. Checked out their price and they have an 18 pack for $19.95 or $1.108333/each. Wish I had known that when I was wrapping legs daily on the girls. They ship ground but I got both of my orders in 2 days and on my second order, I got a personal email from the company thanking me for my biz and telling me they threw in the free box of cohesive bandages as a thank you. Anyway, if your stocking back up on anything like this, check this place out...I was really impressed with their prices and service. and no, I'm not getting anything for recommending them :-) I just know painfully, first hand, how much this stuff costs normally.

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!