Silver Star Vinery Sale Starts Today!

Sugar Land, TX(Zone 9a)

Don't forget the Silver Star Vinery sale starts today. Sale vines are $13.00 instead of $16.00, and only certain ones.

http://www.silverstarvinery.com/

Orange County, NY(Zone 5b)

I don't need any of the ones that are on sale yet (though one or two are tempting), but Debbie says that she will add more to the list as she thins her inventory. I can't wait to see what gets added -- I would really like Minuet. Has anyone ordered anything yet?

Denton, TX(Zone 7b)

I have ordered Crystal Fountain and T Rubromarginata.. too bad they aren't on sale. I wonder if she will list some different ones not on the web site? It says she has many others not listed.

Irish, you might consider getting Palette instead of Minuet since it's on sale. Debbie told me they are very much alike. I ordered Palette awhile back.

This message was edited May 21, 2007 11:12 AM

Sugar Land, TX(Zone 9a)

Well, she has "Vino-Poulvo" listed as on sale, but it doesn't appear on her website. So, there's at least one new one!

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

darn it...i was doing well holding out but those new ones are pretty!

lynda

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

I ordered Barbara Harrington, Corona, John Huxtable, & Viviene Beth Curie. Was thinking of Palette, but I already have Minuet and they are quite similar. I'll be watching for what else gets posted.

Marie in ME

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.