I am going to have these soon, at least within the next...

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED

couple of weeks. I am going to dig and separate my White Siberian Iris, my Heirloom purple Iris, Yellow Crocosmia, and the double ditch lilies....so who if anyone is interested in getting some of these plants? I thought I would post here first and then on the plant trading forum if I didn't find Georgia girls/guys that would like them.

Here is the Sib....
edited to add: I think it is Snow Bunting....but I am positive on the ID.

This message was edited May 21, 2007 10:35 AM

This message was edited Jun 3, 2007 10:27 AM

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Here is the purple iris..it is a rebloomer for me in the fall...very early bloomer here in March....

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Yellow Crocosmia....no idea which one it is, but it spreads like crazy, so you will need an area to put it in that you don't mind it taking over....or you will need to divide it every other year.

Thumbnail by JanetS
Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

are you looking to trade or postage or what Janet. would love to have the crosmina as i have orange but doesnt seem to want to spread for me. and the irises are beautiful.

if looking to trade what ya looking for?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

NO TRADES...LOL I will do postage, and flat rate boxes if outside of Georgia...lol So if you are interested just tell me which you want and I will put you at the top of the list..lol

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Hi, Janet - I have this thing for white iris and yellow ones, & I love your white Sib - if you have any left, I'd love to get some! Thanks, Samantha

North Augusta, SC(Zone 8a)

Hi Janet, I'd love some of your White Siberian Iris and purple Iris, if you still have any available?
Alice

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I have plenty of them...here is what I will do...you can check on my information, I am very trustworthy..lol....but I would like for you to send me the postage first...I will ship flat rate to everywhere but Georgia...flat rate with confirmation is 9.60. So if you want to get them, send me postage and I will send them out asap. Let me know if that will work for you guys. The Georgia boxes I sent out last week were running about 8.00 and they were packed quite full. So just let me know what you think.

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Hi, Janet - I am in Hahira, GA. - would $8.00 be enough - zip 31632? Let me know, & it will be in tomorrow's mail! You're a doll! Samantha

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes, Samantha, I am sure it would be right...I mailed three to South Ga....one to Valdosta, one to Thomasville and one to Cordele...and they were 8.00 each.

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Bless you! How do I get your address? Thanks! Samantha

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

a few of each if possible.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

alright money order wwill go out this afternoon. thanks so much Marie

North Augusta, SC(Zone 8a)

Janet, sent you a dmail.
Alice

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Always late, but if you have any white S iris, and a few yellow C, Iwill be getting postage to you LMK. Mike

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

Janet, if you have any left of the white sib. iris and a little of the crocosmia, I would really like to have them for SASE. thanks.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Okay everyone that is listed above, send me postage, and I am going to close this for right now...till I see what I have left. I also have several personal dmails that will be sent out as well.

So as soon as I get the postage from all listed above, or confirmed on dmail, I will send these out!
Thanks so much!!!!
JanetS

Anyone listed under this post will be considered for the next mailing....okay.

Cave Spring, GA(Zone 7a)

Janet, I don't need anything now. The ground is too hard to dig. You are my hero if you're going to dig those white Sibs. The last time I tried to dig my white Sibs, they were as hard to separate as the ornamental grasses. Bless you. Linda

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL...I haven't started them yet, but they are in a very loose bed, so I am hopeful I can get them out pretty easily, if not, my DH will have to dig them for me, or my DSIL...they will help me if I ask.

I tried to separate some of my Zebra about a year ago...it is planted in rock solid clay soil...and I have to say it just about killed me....I got two very small cuttings from it and decided I would rather purchase more than try to separate it again! So it is just going to be there increasing forever...lol

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

One quick question...did anyone want the double orange dayliles? Here is a picture...

This message was edited May 23, 2007 2:47 PM

Thumbnail by JanetS

A tip worth mentioning, if you have unwanted daylillies, they really boost the compost, by heat, and nitrogen.Put them at the bottom of the pile, and shazame, black gold.Mike

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

i will take all the daylilies you can cram in my box with the others. hubby is on a daylily thing. heaven help me. my obsessions are bad enough now he has one. lol

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks, Mike, I will keep that in mind....and I will put you some in your box Imzadi! I like to give them away if possible, I am a yanker, I was told...lol But I don't like to compost anything unless noone will take it....I threw a bunch of crocosmia in my wooded area that I put other clippings etc, and the darn things rooted and now I have a stand of them in two different wooded areas...lol they are hard to kill for sure!

I think I understand you wright, flat rate, $9.60.Would you prefer the stamp, or MO.I'll get it in the mail asap. Mike

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Whatever is easiest for you Mike...doesn't matter! Mike, it shouldn't be but around $8.00 for me to mail them in Georgia...I will just do parcel post and DC....inside of Ga. it normally runs about $8.00....okay...

This message was edited May 24, 2007 1:12 AM

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8b)

Janet, if you reopen after you're done with these just let me know. Iris & crocosmia.

Thanks, Erin

Paris, TN(Zone 6b)

Hi Janet,

I'm in for anything if/when you re-open please, thanks! I've not been on in a few days and I missed it :(

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Janet, keep me on your list too for later on. I caught my 12 pound Birman pouncing on my iris bed this morning. Now I know why they aren't blooming! Darn cats....

Susan

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Susan, just let me know when you can come and you can get whatever you want...lol I am not that far for you...

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

Janet my beatiful plants arrived today in perfect form. Thank you so very much!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

You are very welcomed, hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Hahira, GA(Zone 8b)

Janet - Beautiful irises - can hardly wait to plant them & watch them grow!! Thanks so very much, and blessings to you! Samantha

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

Janet did you get money order yet? havent seen anything or heard anything so just wondering. Marie

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I did, Marie, your boxes went out today...should be there Monday or Tuesday I would think.

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

thanks. we finally got some rain so the ground will be workable. thanks so much

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

You are very welcomed! Enjoy!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Erin, your box is on the way as well....

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I have closed the offer as of today, if I have not contacted you or you have not already received a box, please dmail me. I think the only ones not mailed at this point are Hineni and Raggedyann....Hineni yours will go out in the next day or so and Raggedyann I am still waiting for a reply to my dmail...

If I have missed anyone please dmail me and let me know...I hope you all enjoy your plants! Please don't forget to leave feedback....most of mine is older, so it is good to get new feedback each year...thanks again!

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8b)

Janet, thank you so, so much! The plants just arrived. I didn't realize until Sunday that I was getting any

I've never grown Siberian Iris before- damp or dry? Full sun, morning sun, or dappled?

Thanks again, Erin

P.S. I tried to leave you feedback on the daylilies and it erased my old feedback from 10/06 and posted it there. That may be why so much of your feedback isn't recent........people keep saying nice things about you but it posts to the past. I emailed the DG admin team to ask for help

:)

This message was edited Jun 4, 2007 5:57 PM

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

LOL...well at least they are saying nice things...Mine are in dappled sun...they like it damp...lol

You are very welcomed!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.