container garden

Greensboro, AL

Hope this comes through.
Hey while I am on a roll I might post some more pictures. By the way I am looking for a lady friend, do any of you know of someone close to Greensboro Alabama who is single non smoking Chiristan who loves to graden? Big order huh?

Thumbnail by Whitewidower
San Benito, TX(Zone 9b)

Hi, I live in Texas, am happily married but you sure do grow beautiful tomato plants. Like your arrangement
Pedi

Commerce, TX(Zone 7b)

Hey Whitewidower what kind of tomatoes are you growing in the big blue pots?

Greensboro, AL

Marglobe
Picture of my Home. We are getting some well needed rain. I am supposed to have picnic for the Church here at my Home this afternoon but am praying it is rained out. We will have our dinner at the fellowship hall if it does.

Thumbnail by Whitewidower
Holly Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

WW,
I think your home is beautiful. A dream place. Built new, but in the old style? Just wonderful.

Greensboro, AL

Thank you very much deltaqueen. Tomorrow would have been my 49th wedding anniversary had my wife lived. It sure is lonesome.

Holly Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

WW. One thing is for certain; you have company with your plants and your friends at DG. BTW, I am from Columbus MS and I think that you are not far from there.

Highland Heights, KY(Zone 6a)

Whitewidower, I know you are feeling sad right now, but I ran across a website that might help you find a lady friend: http://singlegardeners.com/ I'm not a member yet--waiting for my membership on another site to end, as I've had no luck there. You might have better luck: www.farmersonly.com You don't have to be a farmer to join, but just someone who loves the country and loves growing things or raising animals.

Oops! I put the wrong username--my username on farmersonly is some1special. I'm SquirrelFarmer on another site you might want to try, www.plentyoffish.com

This message was edited Jun 16, 2007 1:23 PM

This message was edited Jun 17, 2007 8:10 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.