LA Times article on Breast Cancer

Saint Louis, MO

I was just checking my email and I received an article from Women's Voices for the Earth. In the LA Times on May 14 this article was featured. Many advocates for breast cancer and the environment have been saying this for years, but the majority of professionals viewed breast cancer as a disease the majority of women out there were genetically predisposed to. Researchers are now saying, not so - some are predisposed, but environmental risks are looking more like the main problem. They say by decreasing our toxic load just a little bit, we can significantly decrease our chances of getting breast cancer. This year alone 178,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer. The link is below:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-cancer14may14,1,6867764.story?amp;track=crosspromo&coll=la-headlines-nation&ctrack=2&cset=true

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!