id help on pale yellow iris

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

This opened yesterday and I have no Id for it? Thanks, Patti

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Philadelphia, PA

Maybe it's Baby Blessed

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I was thinking the same thing....just a guess.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Thanks, I have no record of ordering it, but I see that Schreiners sells it and I did get an order from them last year. I have no record of planting it either, but it is planted in a very logical spot, with obvious intention. Where is my brain? Pretty little thing. Thanks all for the knowledge. Patti

Greenwich, OH

It is baby blessed.Here is mine in bloom.

Thumbnail by skimper
Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I would say it is 'Baby Blessed' and I have so entered it in my journal as such. Thanks, all. Patti

Dauphin, PA

Baby Blessed is the first thing that came to my mind, too, especially if it's an early bloomer for you.

katie

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

You iris aficionados are amazing. I will have more to Id soon, so I hope that you will continue to help. I planted a bunch in a holding bed last year that the dogs took a liking too. The iris survived but the tags where all pulled up. Some won't bloom this year, but those that do will need id help. I now have better metal tags. Patti

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

This dear Iris started re-blooming on Oct 20th and is still blooming and has one more bud to yet to open. I would say I am BabyBlessed! Patti

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Rebloomers and dwarfs are a bit easier to identify than most iris--not many exist. Lose a name on a Tall bearded, then we're in trouble!

Baby Blessed last Spring in my garden. Alas, no fall blooms this year.

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.