August 4, 2001

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

Just back from the city from another visit with my little Grandson.
Our best friends had taken our little heifer up to their farm to have her bred and she contracted pink eye there. Hubby took her to the vet this morning and then brought her home. After being gone for months she seemed to know where she was. My best friends are having a really terrible time with pink eye and are medicating the herd. It can really be devestating.
Still hot here. My boss is bringing her dog over for me to pet set for a couple of weeks. Wish I could be home more to play with it. THey are bringing a kennel and all.
EvaMae, I always read posts from the day before. Love to hear all your news and goings on.
As I was coming home from the city through the little town close to me a truck was parked selling stock fish. I was so excited. I bought two grass carp and two koi. If I have it right the grass carp won't eat the algae but the koi will. There is so much duck weed on the ponds it is completely covered. Hope they will do some good.
Now to go check on everything.
Kjo

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!