Annual Manatee Rare Fruit Council Tree Sale (Florida)

Bradenton, FL(Zone 9b)

Sunday May 20th is the Annual Manatee Rare Fruit Council tree sale. Below are the details.

Rare Fruit Tree Sale

Sunday May 20, 2007 from 10 AM to 4 PM

Manatee Civic Center
Haben Blvd. and US 41/301 Palmetto, Florida

Free Admission
Free Parking
Inside and Air Conditioned
Expert Advice
Loading Assistance

We will have a wide variety of Citrus Trees, Unusual Tropical Fruit Trees, Bushes & Vines as well as Herbs and Spices.

This annual event gives to a chance to buy edible plants and trees you rarely see.

Dale

Fulton, MO

Dale, I sure would love to go to that show!

Bradenton, FL(Zone 9b)

Stressbaby

It is always a great sale because of the variety of plants/trees and all the different cultivars. You also get a chance to talk to many of the growers as well. We will have some new vendors this year as well. I will have about 400 plants this year, about double what I brought last year.

Tucson, AZ

I wanna go!

Riverview, FL(Zone 9b)

I wish that they would hold the sale on Saturday and Sunday. I rarely get to attend things on Sunday, too much going on- our family day. Oh well, maybe next year.

Bradenton, FL(Zone 9b)

Just a reminder the sale is tommorow.

We hope many of you can make it to it.

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

Same here Ariel. I'm much better to do things on Sat. than Sunday.

Fulton, MO

What did you get, Dale?

Lakeland, FL(Zone 10a)

This was the 1st year I have gone to that sale. I was impressed lots to choose from and LOTS of people.

Bradenton, FL(Zone 9b)

It was record year selling 1,731 trees and plants in six hours. There were people at the door by 9:00 a.m. I had a good day selling 130 of my 225 plants. A few vendors were almost completely sold out.

The only plant I got was a Dwarf Everbearing Mulberry. I am only able to buy if I replace another tree in my yard.

Dale

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.