Omega

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

been blooming about a week

Thumbnail by phicks
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Mine are still an inch or so tall. But they are in the ground now. WIth all this rain they are better off there.

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Uh .. why is that tree trunk painted?

X

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL its not mine its the Ladys Next Store i dont think shes all there she waters every morning but has no plants

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

LOL I was wondering about the tree, too! We paint tree trunks here a lot, but white to help protect the tree from our scorching sun. Never seen one like that, I can see why the canna are there :P

LOL. I has also wondered but figured it was protection or something. She must have painted it to protect against you. :~)

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

If she is a nice lady, you could surprise her by planting something for her to water. Maybe she thinks plants just appear if you water enough. LOL

Tammie

LOL.

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

Phicks, That is a pretty datura you have growing too!

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Cannagirl that is a lavender moon flower next to the canna paul

DeRidder, LA(Zone 9a)

This is the first time I've ever heard of a lavender moonflower! LOL! Thank you for letting me know the difference between the two. We have the white moonflower growing wild in some areas of Louisiana, and it's real pretty too. I'm going to try and locate this moonflower again. The one I had growing, didn't come back this year and I gave all my seeds away.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

" i dont think shes all there she waters every morning but has no plants "

Oh Lordy, I can just hear my neighbors saying that about me when I'm a few more miles down the road.

Judy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.