Asao

Thumbnail by venu209
Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

and Brunettte

Thumbnail by venu209
(Zone 4a)

They are just too pretty!

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

I just bought a Brunette in April. It was greenhouse raised and had 2 flowers. I think they are so cute,

I put it on the same arbor-like construction I made several years ago where my Asao has been blooming since at least 03. I love the way it reaches it's face above the arbor to the sky in this picture from 05. There are buds on it now. This was my first surviving plant from a 4 inch Roseville pot. It was before I knew about the forums, so I planted it directly into the ground, snd suprise, it lived.

I think I had some semi-double flowers last year, but they were so high I couldn't tell for sure.

Marie

Thumbnail by Eden_in_ME
Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Wow both are great but I really love the picture of Asao

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

How yummy..I love my "Asao"!!..and your Brunette is such a delicious color..hey Marie!!..It's Jeanne...

Well, we seem to have some Asao fans here. I picked up Asao on the spur of the moment AFTER seeing Jeanne's pic. It is more awesome in person than the pics..yea!.Brunette came home with me cause I had never heard of it. They both bring much pleasure!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Yes!!..And I see you've been a good girl and adding pics of your clematis in your gardening journal...Keep up the great Work!!..My journal has helped me to keep up with mine!!...Jeanne

Yes, Jeanne...giggle...I kind of forgot about the journal, but took a look at yours and realized what a bonus it is to have all that info with pics. I'll keep clicking and adding as the blooms keep coming!!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

good girl..I am trying to work on pics of my Daylilys and roses now..I see we have alot of the same roses .....Jeanne

Richmond Hill, GA

Venu, I was just looking over your collection of Clematis, Very impressive. I'm envious. Definitely adding Asao to my want list. Great picture!
Arlene

This message was edited May 10, 2007 12:42 PM

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Beautiful blooms that will add years of pleasure to your garden!

Also, don't forget to update PlantFiles with your Clematis pictures and comments.

Thanks Catt. Asao is definately a scene stealer.
Shirley, I did remember to add to Brunette to plantfiles as they had no pic. Not sure about the others...I'll need a rainy day to check.
Jeanne, now I'm going to have to go back to your journal to check out your roses!
Eden, isn't Brunette such a lovely little beauty? very ladylike.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks for adding "Brunette" to PlantFiles. I also download pictures to PlantFiles on rainy days too, so you're not the only one!

Dave's has become the rainsnowsleet form of indoor gardening lol

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

man, those really are pretty !!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.