How did I do?

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

There is a local daylily farm called Epples about 10 minutes from me. They just sell locally . I went down there this morning and they had all the daylilies on sale for $3.00. They were all dug and marked the only thing you had to do was decide which ones to buy. It was pretty hard, there had to be about 30 different kind. I only bought ten. This is a list of them: 1. mary todd, 2. sweet affetion, 3.pearl lewis, 4. jovian lighting, 5.chorus line, 6.egyptian pearl, 7.desdemona, 8. siloam wally zuminski,9. siloam william pryor,10. double pink treasure. I am just getting started with daylily so I am not sure if I picked good ones or not. They are all pretty and I think huge for only $3.00. If there are any experts out there I would love your input!!!!! Thanks, sue

Saint Petersburg, FL(Zone 9b)

hey for three bucks and you like them thats what counts and if you don't just pull them out and give them away or trade them

3 bucks is a good deal. Ient to a place today that had Lilies from 8 bucks to 150bucks.

Woodsville, NH(Zone 4a)

I just bought ten of them myself and did'nt go by their names but by their colors. I picked ones that I know I will enjoy next year when they flower again in my garden.I don't know if they are popular names or not but I know I think they are special.Enjoy your lilies and you certainly got a great deal.

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

You got a great deal Sue. I love the Siloam daylilies!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.