HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORDELEDAWG!!!

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Deborah, wishing you the best Birthday ever. Wishing you a year of happy gardening, peace, plants, gardening friends and lots of blooms.

:)

Susan

Thumbnail by soulgardenlove
Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday to you!

Hope it rained at your house too.

Brenda

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Brithday, dear friend!!!! Have a beautiful day!

Thumbnail by JanetS
lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It is a gorgeous day out for a birthday!

Thumbnail by
Peachtree City, GA(Zone 7b)

Deborah,
Happy Birthday! I hope the reason you havent seen this thread yet, is because you are out in the garden enjoying the day!
chris

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Have a wonderful day and I wish you many more!

PJ

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Deborah!! OOOH, while we're still countuing them.I hope your day is filled with beauty, and joy. Mike

This bud's for you

Thumbnail by mqiq77
Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Y'all are going to make me cry! Thanks! you guys and dolls. Y'all are too sweet! Can't wait to meet you good gardening folk.
I got out early this morning to discover Monarch eggs and a cat on my milkweeds! I 'bout fell in the pond! That was a big birthday present! I've been wanting them to visit me and sure nuff they did!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

How exciting!!

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday to youuuuu!

Thumbnail by Raggedyann
Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I almost missed your special day! Happy birthday, Deborah! Here's a flower for you!

Thumbnail by
Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY,, AND MANY MORE.
Hugs, Elaine

Thumbnail by EFGeorgia1
Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Just signed on. HAPPY BIRTHYDAY to you and many more to come. Hope you has a good birthday with lots of friends. Today is (almost was) also the birthday of my daughter. All of 14 years old now! Don't know where time went and where I was but seems suddenly she turned into this tall beautiful young little lady.....
Coby

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy (barely belated) Birthday! :)

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. We went to a new China Buffet and I ate it all. Came home around 8:00 and fell fast asleep. Just now waking up.

Sautee Nacoochee, GA(Zone 7a)

oh!
Happy Birthing Day ms Cordeledawg!!! I hope your day was filled with Tauran delights... good smells, good sights and good sounds!!
Yay you!

Ninnian

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

It was! I've got Monarch Cats!

Thumbnail by Cordeledawg
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I want some!!! LOL Cute little CAT!!!

oh!,
What do you grow to attract them? Here we have tons of tiger swallowtails, and I have NO idea what they eat , other than my parsley ;) They seem to love the sand on teh Chattahoochie for minerals!

What a nice birthday present: teh promise of brilliant orange coloration to come!
Nin

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Plant plenty of Milkweed varieties. It's the only host plant for the Monarchs. Visit www.monarchwatch.org or www.monarchsacrossga.org It's a birthday party everyday having butterflies in one's garden!

Huh,
I knew they ate milkweed- I didnt know tahts all they ate! Thanks for illuminating my day,ma'am! :)

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I didn't know much 'bout nature and gardening in general until I met the folks on Dave's. New hobby and passion for learning about butterflies opens up a whole new world for me.

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!!!

So sorry I forgot! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Chat with you soon!

Donna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.