blooming for me today : )

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

hi i am kelly and live in the west georgia area. i have been a daves garden member for a while now but haven't been on this board in a long time. well here are some blooming iris. first one is 'pride of ireland'

kelly

Thumbnail by lovesdaylilies
Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

unknown in my yard but one of my favorites!

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

dark and beautiful 'superstition'

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

this was about 2 weeks ago for the lily of the valley but i love the tiny dangling bells.

Those are just lovely. The "black" iris is my favorite, I just love dark purple!

What a treat your garden must be,

GGG

Chattanooga, TN(Zone 7a)

Some of my stuff

Thumbnail by jimmyb98
Chattanooga, TN(Zone 7a)

Ice plant

Thumbnail by jimmyb98
Chattanooga, TN(Zone 7a)

Poppies

Thumbnail by jimmyb98
Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

how pretty! i love those poppies! i have never grown them. also the ice plant is pretty. soooooo many blooms. i got a cutting of it last year but it didn't make it.

kelly : )

Chattanooga, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Kelly - the Ice Plant grows everywhere I put with good drainage and full sun - great all year round, kind like Ajuga, just sculpt it to fit your landscape - be happy to send you a few cuttings.......

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I love your yellow Iris!

Oh, my Jimmy. We love to visit Chattanooga and have not seen anything like your garden there before!! Lookin good!

GGG

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

u are so kind jimmy. whenever you need to trim yours let me know and i will see what i can trade you : )

Chattanooga, TN(Zone 7a)

GGG - I'm on South Crest Rd on Missionary Ridge - come by sometime - you can't miss me...

Kelly - don't worry about swapping anything. Anytime is good for doing Ice Plant cuttings. Just email me at jim@brennandyer.com with your address and I'll get em down to you - Jimmy

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Jimmy, is that your beautiful house in the background? It is amazing! Looks like you have some nice places to sit and have a sip of lemonade! :)
Well I guess I have poppies coming up in one of my beds. They have the same foliage as yours and I am waiting for them to bloom. A nice surprise :)
Thanks for sharing your pics.

Susan

Chattanooga, TN(Zone 7a)

That's a next door neighbor, Susan. This is my house, built in 1917 - sun rises out the East windows and sets off the front porch....

Thumbnail by jimmyb98

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.