Heuchera 'Miracle'

Hillegom, Netherlands

This is the newest Heuchera I found a few weeks ago in France from Thierry and Sandrine Delabroye(Caramel-Citronelle-Mocha etc.)

Thumbnail by dutchluke
Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

That's beautiful! I wonder how long before it's marketed in the US ?

MollyD

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

dutchluke, your such a tease!!!! LOL Posting a beautiful Heuch we can't have!!!

That's a real beauty! We'll have to keep an eye out for it!! Thanks for the pic!!

Debbie

Hillegom, Netherlands

you can buy it this spring 2008 by Walters Gardens they have that already on their new item list,also the Heuchera Christa a seedling from H.Caramel(see picture)

Thumbnail by dutchluke
Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Ooooohhhhhhhhhh, Christa is yummy too!!

Thanks for the pics and info!!

Debbie

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Wow, that first one is awesome!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Dutchluke,

Do you know the name of that variety?

Hillegom, Netherlands

Heuchera 'Miracle'

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Oh yeah, my bad.

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Those are gorgeous

Zeeland, MI

Check out waltersgardens.com for more information on these new Heuchera's. Scroll down and click on the what's new button. When you arrive at that page there is both a new item list and a PowerPoint presentation under new and exciting Perennials.

Walters Gardens is wholesale only, but be sure to tell your nearest garden center that you're interested in these plants and that they are only available at Walters Gardens! You can keep up to date on when the new items are available at your nearest garden center at perennialresource.com.

This message was edited May 22, 2007 6:30 AM

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Thankyou so much Christabelle! That was an excellent slide show. Makes me really excited for some of the upcoming introductions! I sure hope some local nurseries will offer these next year.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.