Thank you Poppysue

Woodsville, NH(Zone 4a)

We went to Rock Oak Gardens today and what a great time we had looking through the field of Daylillies. He has so many it was very hard to choose.He also showed me ones that he hybridized and even showed me how to hybridize the ones I bought.He is such a nice man and so helpful.He even supplies tags and marking pens so you can attach a name to your lily.
I must say my husband was worse than me. As soon as we got to the bottom of the path he already had his eye on a Lily that he wanted.He was like a kid in a candy store.
I'm afraid my willpower wasn't as good as yours and we wound up leaving with ten beautiful lilies and the promise of another visit. Thank you for sharing the info on Rock Oak Gardens.
PS. Mr Celler told me that they will be moving sometime next year and next June or July he will be having a big sale on his plants.That will definetely be worth another trip to Gray.

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Wonderful!! Now I want to go back ;) I'm glad you had such a good time and found some nice plants. I've been pouring through his catlog circling all the ones I want to get next time. I didn't know he planned on moving. Did he say where to?

Woodsville, NH(Zone 4a)

He didn't say where he was moving or exactly when he would be moving. I should have asked but was so excited over the lilies I was in a daylily coma and wasn't thinking. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.