Your Comments on Fashion for Journalism Feature

London, United Kingdom

Hello there,

My name is Rebecca, I'm currently studying for a degree in journalism in London. I'm hoping that some of you lovely people will be able to help me get a consensus on a subject I'm writing a feature on...

My feature is called "Global Warming, A Fashion Statement?"
Basically, looking at the high street and the catwalk for clues that global warming is affecting the trends...

I'd love to know your thoughts on whether global warming in association with the fashion industry...

Here are some ideas of what you could talk to me about....

Do you think fashions are catering for warmer/cooler weather?
Is there more emphasis on celebrating your personal skin tone, not getting brown to an "ideal" colour?
Do you think sunbeds are popular still/are fake tans/spray tans growing in popularity as an alternative?
Do you think twice about buying non-local, corporate products, would you prefer to buy local, and save the pollution from shipping from abroad?

And anything else you can think of!

I can let you see the finished product when I'm done if you like!

Thanks so much,
Rebecca :)

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!