CLOSED: Any one interested in trading plants for barbies?

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

Just thought i'd check....i have numerous barbies, many collectible and not removed from box w/a few removed for display.
I collected them during a difficult time in my life when they brought me comfort....my life has changed in so many ways that i no longer need 200+ dolls to bring me comfort. I'm interested in many types of plants especially roses, daylilies, brugmansia and anything gorgeous that is practically impossible to kill!

If any one is interested let me know!

Thanks, Lynda

Birmingham, IA(Zone 5a)

Lynda: I might be interested in Barbies with the original packaging if I have any plants you were interested in. Do you have any pics? See my have list. Ruth

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

Ruth, i don't have any pictures right now, but will be able to take some soon...having camera troubles right now

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

Some of the dolls i have are the following:

all of the wizard of oz including the munchkins

a couple of the harley barbies (not the first or second)

several of the old fashioned coca cola

most, if not all, of the 50's type coca cola

many other coca cola from grocery stores, etc

several bird of paradise barbies

a porcelain holiday caroler (sp)

one or two nascar barbies...one has mac donalds

i have some of the silkstone barbies....they do look very nice displayed

i have a few with horses

i have i dream of jeannie, bewitched & that girl

i have quite a few of the ballet barbies

i have both degas barbies...those are gorgeous

i have an extra of one of the faberge barbies (black dress, red hair i believe)

i also have some of the gene dolls & those display very nicely

there are others, but i will have to look because it's too many to remember!
my girls just don't need that many to play with that many & there isn't enough room to display them & have living space :-)

Birmingham, IA(Zone 5a)

The harley or coca cola are the ones I might be interested in. If you visited my tradeslist you will see I don't have too much to trade. I'm in no hurry and if you might be interested let me know.

Wray, GA

I am interested in trading . I have the orange double bloom daylily also abeautiful red with yellow throat called "magic carpet ride" and I also hae 2 special very beautiful daylilies that were named after my daughter that I lost 8 days before her 17th birthday called Lacey 1 and Lacey ll. That is not the only daylilies I have I have a number of different colors. Just let me know if you are interested . I have cannas also that are very hard to kill! LOL They multiply fast too.

Austell, GA(Zone 7a)

Do you have some particular daylilies in mind?

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

can't believe how fast time is going now that i can play outside...may is just about gone!

i'm interested in a variety of daylilies...dmail if you are interested in particular barbies along with some of the daylilies you have....i've almost completed my list from spring shipments so i have a much better idea of what i have :-)

thanks,
lynda

Mesilla Park, NM

Hi there,
Do you happen to have Skipper from 1978 up to 1988 any one of them will do, my granddaughter lost hers at the airport and it belonged to my daughter? I've been trying to find one. Crossing my fingers here.

A.

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

No i don't...i have a couple of 70's (maybe a little older) barbies my husband's sisters had, but they are definitely barbies. If those won't do the trick (i know how there's only one that's wanted!) you may try ebay as they have thousands listed and they have them listed with the older ones separate from newer and skipper is included.

Lynda

Mesilla Park, NM

Lynda,
THank you ..
I'll check it out.
A.

Lindsay, OK(Zone 7a)

I would love the Wizard of Oz adn/or the TV themed ones... I have a great yellow brug that lives out side for me here - no idea on the name but i have a strong cutting rooted. I have Iris, some Daylilies, and sooo many wonderful plants that are impossible to kill. If you are interested let me know... I know I have Artamesia - several types and live for evers... Would love a trade. LMK - Mitch

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

Mitch,
great!
i'll send a d-mail when my young ones with way too much energy give me more than a minute!

lynda

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.