A positive Challenge?

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8b)

Dave and I are "go-getters"- we generally jump right into a project the great gusto. However, in our quest for "green" and healthy living we realized that what we needed was a step-by-step approach. We look around, pick something that needs to change (or start, as the case may be), and try it out. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Over the years we've changed and begun a lot of new things. It is totally new ground for both of us. We were used to living in a materialistic society where you go and buy everything you need or want. We wanted to take steps to change that. Slowly, we've begun to do so.

I would like to know if you would like to join me in a challenge. For just one week, pick something that would change your lifestyle for the better. Do it for one week. If the interest is good, we'll keep doing it.

If there is interest, we can post ideas for those of us who may have no clue what to change. There's always something! Step-by-step we can positively change our own habits and lifestyles.

What do you think?

This thread has 86 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!