Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Campobello, SC(Zone 7a)

I'm sooo totally creeped out right now I can't stand it...and that's AFTER a shower! Went out to hay and water the girls and pick their stalls and do the Allie routine. As I pick up food bowls to move them out of the stalls to pick them, I realize the are COVERED with little bugs. Drop bowl quickly. Notice entire floor is CRAWLING with same little bugs. Start sweeping out the back door. Trying to figure out last thing we bought...hay on Saturday. Go check hay. It looks fine but the floor in front of the hay is also crawling with bugs. Go check straw. It's fine and so is the floor in front of it. Can't see floor of Allie and Lady's stalls because they are covered with bedding so go check Thump's stall which is only half covered. His water bucket is empty and I can't even see the bottom of it thru all the little bugs. Thump's water bucket and all food bowls get flung outside. Florescent lighting in barn really messes up what you can see and not see out there so take a piece of duct tape and get some of the bugs and take in to DH. Look like weevils but little bigger and with wings. My barn is held together with dust and spider/cob webs but other than that and the clutter I can't seem to keep organized, it's cleaned constantly. Gaia was just sitting on my barn floor on Saturday and they weren't there. I sat on the floor yesterday and they weren't there. Didn't see them this morning. Came in house and basically jumped in shower and clothes in wash immediately. Gonna have creepy crawly dreams tonight...IF I even sleep.

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!