Thanks To DGers .....

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

All of these Iris were either for postage or a trade. Thank You!!!

(These Iris were given to me or traded to me by other DGers, this is the first time they have bloomed and I want to say "Thank You" )

Judy

Edited to clarify

This message was edited Apr 24, 2007 5:56 PM

Thumbnail by judycooksey
Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Thumbnail by judycooksey
Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Thumbnail by judycooksey
Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Thumbnail by judycooksey
Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Thumbnail by judycooksey
Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Thanks again.

Judy

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

How beautiful! I better look into trading. I haven't tried it yet. Wanda kindly gave me 4 iris last year for postage because I was a newby, and I have sent plants and seeds to people who wanted them, but that's about it. Looks as if you have done well.
First I need up my trade list.
Betty

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

I would love one of each. for postage.. or I have named daylilies and some named iris also
just gorgeous. Pleeeze put my name on these..
daylilies,, Prester John, Tiffany's gold, Strawberry Candy, Egyptian Ibis, Bugs Hug,,, and more
Hugs, Elaine

This message was edited Apr 24, 2007 6:41 PM

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Elaine,

I'm sorry that I gave you the wrong impression. These Iris were given to me or traded to me by other DGers, this is the first time they have bloomed and I wanted to say "Thank You" to them.

Judy

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

oopss... well, they sure are gorgeous. and maybe later..LOL
Elaine

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Judy, any idea what the first one is called? It is scrumptious! LOL I have a new blooming this year that I think is stunning as well....it is "black and blue" lol have no idea the name..but here is a picture..hope you don't mind if I post it...

Thumbnail by JanetS
Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Janet,

Oh Lordy Lady, just step right in I don't mind at all.

I don't know the names of any of them. I'm horrible in reference to tags, they hate me ... either the tailend of hurricanes take them away, they faded out from the sun or one of my Bullies grabbed the tag and ran.

Great shot of the iris and it is beautiful!!

Judy

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

The falls on the first one reminded me of this one....even have the same shape...must be related..LOL

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I sent you dmail with some pictures of the Heirlooms I have. I will be sending you some in the Fall.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

You are a sweetheart!! Thank you so very much.

Judy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.