Farm Journal April 24th

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

All you farmers must be busy ... Here in the Midwest where I live we are expecting rain.. NJ, I expect you got yours yesterday or the day before.

I stayed home from my full time job today.. A cold/sinus/allergy ... I did check the cows.. I am waiting impatiently on some calves..

Who said the country was quiet.?. The anhydrous tanks, fertilizer trucks and farm equipment are buzzing down the roads. The guys that rent my cropland were up and at it early this morning. They are racing the rain clouds. I hope they get the corn planted. It is starting to get late. We have had some unusal weather and my new renters are planning on just putting in corn. Their success is my success.

Catherine, You have been quiet. Did the late freezes distroy your apple crop this year?

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!