anybody know a source for cheap ceramic containers?

Raleigh, NC(Zone 7b)

Now that my seedlings are growing, I am looking for glazed ceramic pots to put them in. Lowes, Home Depot and Walmart pots are going for $20+, anybody know of a cheap place for ceramic pots around Raleigh?

surfside beach, SC(Zone 8b)

The best place for pots around here is Old Time Pottery.It is a southern chain of big box stores and they have fantastic prices on pots.I don't know if there is one in your area but check.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

amarettonc;
I'm not sure if Southeastern's Salvage is available in your State, a friend introduced me to this little outlet, locally. And they've imported glazed pots (good quality ones that weather outside nicely, from experience). I couldn't believe my eyes. Set of trio-pot, in various sizes were merely $19 a SET. Not individual pots.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I look in thrift stores, Goodwills, Salvation Army, etc.

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

I just saw glazed pots outside of Kroger. I believe they were $9.99. Don't know how good they are, but it might be worth checking out.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

HUM, maybe I need to check into how much it would take to make some as I have a kiln.
Gotta find out where to get the slip stuff.

Lavina

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Lavina,
Do you have a Dollar store in your area. Was at the one here yesterday and they have glazed pots for $1.00. Of course don't know how good they are but I bought several for clematis seedlings.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Do Clemaris come from seeds or bulbs? We have a place on the coast and DH wants to put up a white fence rail and put clematis on the rails.

Thanks for the tip I will go to the dollar store tomorrow.

Lavina

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.