Photo printer problem

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I have an HP 7760 photo printer; it can either be connected to the computer or used as a "stand alone" printer by inserting the card from my camera in it and printing pix that way. One list group I am on, several of the ladies there have raved about the Picasa photo editing program, so I downloaded that. Since I can now edit pix with Picasa, I finally put the program for my printer in the computer. Now, I cannot seem to be able to print pix from Picasa. It tells me that the paper size is wrong. I tried the troubleshooting, and there was something about how to get into "properties", but it didn't solve my problem. Can anyone give me a step by step solution? I have to tell you, you need to be very specific, as I am pretty dumb about this stuff. If anyone can, I'd appreciate it. If not, I will bite the bullet and call my computer man to come out and show me. *sigh*..........it's tough being a visual learner. LOL

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!