Poppity
Barry Blyth 2004 SDB, 10"

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Lebanon, OR

Jive
Keith Keppel 2002 SDB, 12"

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Dee, how could you.... I'll have no travel money left for the summer.I keep looking at your irises and wondering which ones I can't do without. Carrot Cupcake is so bright and gay.

Your seedlings on the other thread are really TDF. Are you sure you don't need to send them north to test for cold hardiness?

Just cannot wait for the season to start. Lots of good growth beginning to show here.

inanda

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

You are the Queen of awesome Beards!

Carrot Cupcake - AAAAAAAA+++++++++

Lebanon, OR

We had Judges Training today at Mid America and before I did MA training I had to go to Keith Keppels and CArrotCupcake was there, got some pollen with his advance permission of course:) said I could take any. Hope it will do as it was downpouring rain all day.

Even in the rain JT still happens...and of course you know I did not take pictures as you can see.

Got all the pictures of medians that I had bought and the ones Paul is giving me as bonus plants.

Ginny, you really would want to test for me? I need to send some out either this year or next....if really interested let me know for sure

Denise
Glad you like.
The down side of today now I NEED to carrot cupcake, best buddy, guise, poppity, iris darling and olives and umber....

oh me oh my.

Nashville, TN(Zone 7a)

Dee-

These are great. Thanks for posting.

Neil

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Dmail on the way, Dee

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

I, too, love carrot cupcake and actually all of the ones you posted. I was delighted to see a picture of Flirty which I had heard about but never seen. They were all lovely.

Lebanon, OR

Well even in all the rain, I took almost 100 pictures yesterday, alot of seedlings...as well as all the ones on the market some for next year...

Denise

Lebanon, OR

Pussycat Pink

Lebanon, OR

purr
Barry Blyth 2005 SDB, 14"

Lebanon, OR

Neon Nymph
David Miller 2005 SDB, 10"

Lebanon, OR

Twang
Barry Blyth 2006 IB, 25"

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Yummy. Love that Twang - and I wonder what it means in Australian?

Lebanon, OR

I will know about the 15th Doss as Barry will be at Keiths and having dinner with them all...going to ask him what it means:)

D

Central Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

The color of Twang is so rich. :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.