Foxfire Hosta Co-op begins April 14th!

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

The Foxfire Hosta Co-op will start on Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 12:14 p.m. Central DST.

Please follow these links to:

Order Only http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/712415/#new
Discuss this Co-op Only http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/712416/

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

more details
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/702397/

marie -- i've still got the "itch" -- but really ... i mean really, can't jump on this wagon this year. (though the minis are quite tempting)

hopefully next year.

terese

Oh come on.....you know you need to scratch that 'itch'. What's a couple of sweet little mini hostas gonna hurt?

"Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly."

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

marie -- in the mini's price list... some of the prices are in bold
does that mean anything?

I just took a look, and I can't imagine any reason why they would be different. It could just be a formatting thing.

But, thanks for making me go look. I had hightlighted the sold out hostas in red....and it's not there. I need to deal with that immediately.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

OK.. that was what i was thinking -- sold out.

i honestly do not see and "red"

but i did read the snippet from FireFox about the sold out ones.

hopefully those will be the ones out of my price range.... if i decide to do this ;-)

I'm so not happy right now. When I use the link in the orders thread, I get the spreadsheet that you see. When I then go to edit it.....all of my changes are already there. You would think that when you edit and close a spreadsheet that the changes would then be visible. They must give it a new web-address everytime that edits are done. That does not make sense to me.

Anyway......people must be paying attention since I don't think that anyone has ordered a sold out hosta.

I just took at look at mapquest to see where Itasca is. No wonder the name seemed familiar....my girlfriends lives in Bloomingdale! You're neighbors! I'm going to be in Chicago next week, and plan to see her....and will probably do a sleep-over. Small world.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

yup .. bloomingdale is a hop,skip and a jump from me. you'll pass/go thru the outskirts of itasca to get there, since the highway (290) runs thru our lil town.... actually 290 (northbound) is almost my backyard.
(Do you recall is you get off at Lake [Rte 20]?) that is the logical exit for Bloomingdale.

i've never used google's spreadsheet... but since the bold doesnt mean anything... i'll disregard... and when i find one i may want... i check the sold out list.

I don't remember the exit I took to get into Bloomingdale, but I do think that I took 290 when I left on my way to my daughter at Purdue.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

290 is the only one that is not a TOLL road around here..... plus if you are going to the south end of the city, it takes you there... .most take it part way to the city then pick up 294 south, which is a toll, but takes you to Indy.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.