Happy Birthday Sharon! (snboyken)

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

Hope your day is a SUPER one! Eat lots of Birthday cake!!!
(p.s. I hope you get some great philos for your birthday!)
Big hugs,
Lali

Thumbnail by begoniacrazii
Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Happy happy happy happy happy happy Birthday!!!!

Lana

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Sharon!!!!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Hope You Have A Wonderful Birthday Sharon!!!

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Have a very special wonderful birthday and tell everyone it is YOUR day to get EVERYTHING you want!!lol :)

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

LOL!! YEAH!!!
Have a happy fun and Philo-filled (filo philled?!) Birthday!!! (Ü)

(Zone 1)

Happy Birthday Sharon! Hope you are having a Wonderful Spring Break down here in Florida! So sorry I am not in town, I really wanted to meet you and the family! Looks like y'all will be heading back home before I return! Hope you have a Bloomin! Wonderful Birthday!

Lin

Thumbnail by plantladylin
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Sharon.....hopes it's been a wonderful one!!!

Thumbnail by Chantell
Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Sharon, so sorry I missed your b-day. Hope you had a great day!!

Thumbnail by Buttoneer
Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks all, I spent Wed - Sat in St Augustine Fl on Spring Break, My bday was spent just me and hubby in St Augustine, it was so nice, the weather was great, we went to old churches, view the historic part of town and went in every shop there was. Then ate lunch at a little sub sandwich cafe called Local Heros. It was a great day.

I shopped all over St Augustine for a Philo, I did buy a Prince of Orange for my sis who was taking care of the dogs, I bought me a sago palm. been wanting one of those. They has some pretty ones in one nursery (philos that is) however I had them all.

Wonderful trip, we stayed right on the ocean with great ocean view. Nice and relaxing vacation. Thanks for all the bday wishes. My 36th has now come and gone.

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Ohhhhh you lucky duck! My birthday is Friday April 20 and for my birthday, I am taking the day off from work (natch) (I think they ought to give you your birthday off as a holiday anyway, but they don't. DH Bob & I are driving to Lebanon, PA to attend a button show, then lunch at Micky D's and onto Lancaster where I am going to shop at my favorite mennonite nurseries (Black creek & Mrs Martins). I need alpine plants for my trough that I made last year and both nurseries usually always have what we DON'T have in Carlisle where I live. Then we are going to the Shady Maple Smorgasbord for supper. My supper is on the house because I joined their birthday club. Here's the link: http://www.shady-maple.com/smorg.html. Even though the weather is cold, rainy & dreadful here in PA, there are super places to go to get out of the cold.

(Zone 1)

Sharon ... so glad you had a nice time while in Florida. I'm really sorry I didn't get to meet you and the family while you were here. I did come back from my Sister's Friday afternoon, actually early evening. We were supposed to go today to Rockledge (Cocoa Beach area) today to see some friends but the weather is nasty, so we are staying home. I'm glad the rains waited til after y'all went home from vacation! We need the rain badly, not the thunder and lightning or threat of tornado's, but we really do need rain! So, I hope it pours all day. Temps are still in the low 80's, tomorrow is supposed to be cooler by 10 degrees from a cold front coming through!

Isn't St. Augustine the neatest place? I just love that city! It's only about 45 minutes north of us and we used to spend every weekend there back in the 70's and 80's! We would load our bicycles on the car rack and stay in a little motel in town and ride our bikes all over the city. Some of the old historic churches are my favorites! We attended a wedding years ago at the Cathedral there in St. Augustine. Beautiful Wedding, Beautiful Church! We used to love going to the Ponte Vedra Beach just north of the city too. It was a real quiet, solitary beach ... very pretty. You should see the Old City during the holidays ... Almost every building in the city is lit up with the little white Christmas lights ... And, all the Bridges with the same lights ... it looks like a fairy land, very pretty!

I bet your boys had a great time on the beach, although the water temperature in this part of the Atlantic is still pretty cold! Did you all go home with tans?

Well, I'm hijacking this thread so I better get outta here! Glad you are back home and glad you had a Great Birthday and Vacation! We missed you here on DG! I am bad ... I take my laptop with me when I go away, and sometimes that's not a good thing!

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

More like burns.

(Zone 1)

Uh Oh .... That's no fun! Down here in Florida we have to use Sunscreen.

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

out of my family only my youngest was burned. my in laws were all burned except one. I use sunscreen even in KY>

(Zone 1)

Smart Sharon! Some people think if they use Sunscreen they won't get a tan ... but the sunscreen just blocks those bad UV Rays.

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

I don't tan much anyways, however don't want to be in pain from burning either. I alway use lotion.

(Zone 1)

I have fair skin and have to use TONS of SPF 40 .... the highest I can find. Especially when we are out on the water in the boat during the summer! That sun can be fierce!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.