Edith Woldorf -pic

(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

My Edith Woldorf finally bloomed for me yesterday!

Thumbnail by Moodene
Crosby, TX(Zone 9a)

I got Edith Wolford last year, but, it doesn't look like it's going to bloom this year. Your's is beautiful!

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Around here Edith grows like a weed. I have to whack it out with the shovel about every other year or it takes over. Weird because I have heard that many people have trouble with it.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh I love it! I do not have to whack it out with a shovel, but I have a couple of tubers that grow beautiful flowers each year. Pardalinum, when you are ready to whack, just pack 'em up and send them to me...lol I love this one! Beautiful picture!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

If you hack out enough, send one to me! No need to discard an Edith Wolford!

I'll keep y'all in mind when I get ta whackin'! I just remembered I have 2 clumps of these. One was from a bloomed out mother riz that didn't have a hint of green anywhere on it. I planted it anyway and the next year there were 8-10 offsets on it and last year they all bloomed. Sheesh!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Wow! Edith Wolford loves your area! what great luck! Do keep us in mind when whacking time rolls around.

Fayetteville, NC(Zone 8a)

Here I am waving my hand in the air also. That's a gorgeous iris.

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Moodene, that is absolutely stunning. I have to have one now.

Pardalinum, I am with gardengram, pajari, and Janet - when you whack, please keep me in mind. I hope I will have the luck with it that you do.

Uh Oh..did I start something here???LOL

Yup lol lol!

Fayetteville, NC(Zone 8a)

Too late now!!

LOL..I will be getting few more iries from a Coop soon..I will be putting them in pots to sink in the ground..that way they will not rot in my cold wet winters I have here...

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

It is funny isn't it Edith can really get people stirred up...lol She is quite the lady!

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

Ooooooooooooooooo whack it my way!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.