Byetta, Avadaryl & Metformin

Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

Well went to the Doctor las Thursday for my usual 6 month poke and prod to get my RX's refilled and my blood panel done, been feeling a little dragging but nothing new. I hadn't been checking my sugar as often as I should but I hadn't been eating wrong been sticking pretty much to what I should be eatting, but got a shock my A1C came back 14. So the the Doctor upped my shot of Byetta to 10 mg twice daily, Avadaryl 4/4 in the morning as well as 1000 mg of Metformin in the morning and at night at dinner. None of these are getting my sugar below the 200 mark, and some mornings I still wake up and read in the 300's. I'm not able to see my Doctor until Monday as she is out of town. They Byetta is making me very nauseated but I was told to expect that, but not when it would go away, the 5mg didn't do this to me. So any ideas?

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!