Thumbnail by saanansandy
Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

and my ducks:

Thumbnail by saanansandy
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

cute!
Martha

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Baby pigs are so cute - but baby bunnies are adorable.

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

saanansandy - spring and new life has definitly arrived at your place. they are adorable!

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Thanks! They definetly make me go outside even when it's cold and I'd rather be sitting at the table sipping hot tea! My DH knows on the weekends when I go out to feed them I'll be gone for at least a half an hour! Everybody likes a scratch or two! :)

Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Such cute babies--especially those bunnies!

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

aaaaww! just the sweetest. but the one brown bunny in with the white ones is adorable.

(Zone 4a)

OMG those bunnies are just too cute! I want one!! Kidding! Yikes 2 kids are enough LOL

Green Bay, WI

Speaking of bunnies---does anyone have recipe for hasenpfeffer?

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Sandy, I didn't know that there was enough room in RI for all that livestock! And someone from CT can't say that to many people.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Those babies are wonderful..all of them!! I so miss my rabbit after seeing that picture. I'm a bit partial to bunnies..had mine for 8 years and she was small like that when I got her. Oh, I want one!!
Even if the flowers aren't blooming.....thats got to make you smile!

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

They make me smile everyday! Somebody is always doing something to make you giggle!(they are just like little kids!) I wish I could send one up to you and make your day Pixie!

Dave, actually this the least amount of animals we had in quite awhile. At one time we had 23 goats and 2 steers added to the bunch! Now that's entertainment!lol!

Fez, didn't Bugs Bunny have a good recipe?!
:)

West Bridgewater, MA

And my lil helper on the new greenhouse. 12 wks.old Sat.

paul

Thumbnail by keywest5
West Bridgewater, MA

Growl, rrrrr
10 wks old , sorry.

Paul

Providence, RI(Zone 6a)

saanansandy ~ I LOVE your critters ~ especially your piggies!!! What kind are they? They remind of of double-stuffed Oreo cookies, LOL!

Paul, your tenacious pup is very cute!!! :-)

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Paul, I think the pup is in charge of making sure your shirt stays in place so that no one is treated to one of those pics that plumbers are so famous for where the shirt doesn't quite meet the jeans...if you get my drift. really cute.

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Paul, love your lil helper!! I adore labs, they are just so playful and full of fun!
The piggies are Hampshires. I swear they are just like dogs! One insists on getting a good scratch before she'll eat!lol! I wish I could put video up of them playing! They run after each other, twirling around in circles, quite entertaining!
Sue

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.