price of perlite

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

I was at HD yesterday looking for perlite. I found the small $4 bag and then found super large bags, a few yards?, but no price on them. Finding someone who knew the price w/out actually ringing it up was futile. Can anyone give me a ball park price for this size?

West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

The 'po puts the prices on the shelves, sometimes you have to read and compare the SKU (stock keeping unit) number to the one on the bag. If I can't get help I call from the cell phone. I don't know what perlite costs though.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I pay $15/ 4 cu ft bag of medium or coarse perlite.

Al

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I paid $28 for that size at a garden center.. very expensive but less than the tiny bags available everywhere else.. those are about $5 each and last me about 10 minutes.

Tammie

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

I get "frustration attacks" sometimes shopping HD. They never have enough help and when I do snag someone he/she is usually so overwhelmed w/ other customers ....

I was assuming the price of this big bag would be under $30 but I have been surprised more then once.

Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

A 4 cu. ft. bag at HD runs about $15 here in Oly. You might be able to get a better price down there, as there's a large perlite manufacturer in Portland.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.