Happy Easter Everybody

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Hope the Easter bunny comes. He came to my house already, he is in the freezer. Paul

Thumbnail by phicks
Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

Best place for a rabbit Paul!

MollyD

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I wonder if he would like to eat some frozen brug or canna? LOL

Tammie

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

lol

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Happy Easter to you too!! Hope the rabbit is tasty. LOL

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

phicks! You are so bad! Thank goodness he stopped by my house before you got a hold of him! Our bunnies should have babies here in a couple of weeks. I guess we'll have to sell them cuz my kids sure won't let us eat them. Not sure I want to anyway...LOL

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Hey Bad, they taste like chicken...lol

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh my gosh! You really are bad!

The kids got a pair of Californians last Easter. They were allowed their first visit about two weeks ago. If all goes well they will visit again next month in time for 4H babies. These rabbits are huge!

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Califorinans are use as Meat Rabbits i think they go !2 to !5 pounds

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Your mouth is watering isn't it? :)

Oh, HAPPY EASTER!!

I bet you have a goldmine of fertilizer under that cage! It might be worth it having some rabbits just for the poo! See, the easter bunny is good for more than just rotten teeth!

HOPPY Easter everyone!

Tammie... thawing out today.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Meat rabbit??? I make garden gold!

Thumbnail by Badseed
Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Garden gold?? As if! I make babies and gold!

Thumbnail by Badseed

LOL. Cute rabbit.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

yum yum

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

aw, what a cute rabbit!

phicks, you mean you eat that garden gold! That HAS to be what you are saying yum yum to.. I can't think of anything else... you are a plant! I knew there was something different about you with all the fantastic things you grow.

Tammie

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

I could never eat a rabbit, that would be like eating a kitty or a puppy!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

The first pic is the boy bunny and the second pic is the girl bunny. Why does the girl bunny have to get the double chin?? Life is so unfair! LOL They are just over a year old. With any luck, the girl is in the mommy way. ;)

I think Paul would have those bunnies in a pan in seconds flat!

My oldest two kids rebel against beef and pork (and we life in a farming community now!) so eating rabbit is way out of the question.

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

I'm proud to announce that I haven't bought any Peeps, chocolate bunnies or any kind of easter candy so far ... unfortunately, I have to go to dollar tree this afternoon and everything will probably be half off. I don't know if my will power will be strong enough.

X

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

how'd it go Xeramtheum? I have 3 little ones; so pretty much the house is covered with chocolate eggs (DOVE - mmm!), jelly beans, peeps and chocolate bunnies.

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Well I was lucky enough to lie down for a short nap this afternoon around 1pm and just woke up ..it's 8pm. Lol .. didn't plan to sleep this long .. amazed the tuxedo twins didn't wake me up at their usual 6pm dinner time. Those guys are funny. They will yowl at you, flop on the floor like they are almost dead and literally do oscar winning performances of starving, neglected kitty. You guilt riddenly rush to put down some food, they walk over to it, smell it and walk away.

There is always tomorrow! Or maybe I'll take another 7 hour nap. Lol.

X

Thumbnail by Xeramtheum

Awww!! They are cute!!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

oh boy look at those two racals! Very cute, but they seem mischevious. ?

I remember reading about them in another thread at one time. They are very mishevious.

Inland S.E QLD , Australia

They are just gorgeous.....I love my puddies too

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

They are a handful and drive me crazy .. there is soon to be another one. If you'd like to see more pictures you can go here:

http://www.xeramtheum.com/bafe.htm

X

those two are adorable and your narrative is very creative. You are a very good writer.

Tammie

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Thank you Tammie!

Forgot to add, I went to the dollar tree yesterday right after eating lunch and was able to resist the peeps.

X

This message was edited Apr 10, 2007 10:52 AM

I don't think I have ever eaten a peep. Just something doesn't seem right with those things.. never looked 'appetizing' to me. congratulations on your willpower!

Tammie

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

I love them .. pure sugar and marshmallow.

X

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

i got some bunnys to

what exactly are peeps?

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

YELLOW MARSHMELLOW CHICKS

Thumbnail by phicks
Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Lol .. I guess an Aussie asking what peeps are is like a Yank asking what's vegemite! Peeps are an American icon for easter. They even have their own website!

http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/

Peeps are good fresh or stale. I prefer them slightly stale .. a bit more chewy than the fresh ones.

I'm really amazed peeps haven't invade our neighbors down under!

Xeramtheum

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

') I don't really like peeps.... Dove choclate egss are much better!

They sound delish...love choc covered marshmallow bunnies/eggs...How do you know so much about good ole vegemite..being a yank that is lol!!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Hubby actually prefers stale peeps. LOL

Hey, I know what vegemite is! My daughter did a report on Australia a few years ago, so we drove nearly an hour to Jungle Jim's (our most rockin' international store) and bought some. I have to say, it was not a big hit amongst a bunch of American 8 year olds. Maybe it's an acquired taste?

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

and, of course the Men At Work song - : )

yeah...start them young,lightly spread on toast for brekkie..yum,on warm fresh crusty bread with butter of course and with sao biscuits and its good for you too..lots of vitamin b lol!!...sadly not aussie owned anymore..nother national icon sold out to the big multinationals...seems to be the way it is now..oh well

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.