New Bingo Thread

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

This is for the rest of the bingo game. And if we refrain from putting pictures of our beloved pets, it should be manageable for the final calls :)

Here are the calls so far (transferred from the old thread)

4/1 -- Black Jewel
Optimara Asteroid
Rambling Lace

4/2 -- Angel Tears Trailer
Optimara Little Blackfoot Girl

4/3 -- Cambridge Missy
Mac's Carnival Clown

4/4 -- Optimara Little Creek Girl

4/5 -- Rob's Lilli Pilli Trailer
Emilie Savage

4/6-- Apache Watercolor!
Arapahoe

4/7-- Rob's Hallucination

4/8 --Rebel's Night Breezes
Persian Prince

4/9 -- Positively Pink

4/10 --Designer Dress

4/11--Lillian's Sparkler

4/12--South Shore Rose

4/13--Crimson Magic

4/14--Dresden Doll Trailer

4/15--Namely Nancy

4/16--Dreamweaver
Pink Dutchess

This message was edited Apr 15, 2007 7:30 AM

This message was edited Apr 16, 2007 7:30 AM

This message was edited Apr 16, 2007 10:11 AM

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Make sure you check the new (Saturday morning) call listed above!

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

i finally made it to 7

U.P., MI(Zone 5a)

Good afternoon everyone. I think I have the new call-so that makes 9 for me. I'll have to double check when I get home.
My problem is I always start out great and than end up falling behind at the end. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Sue

(Zone 1)

Oh, I'm up to 9 already! Six to go for Bingo!

Lin

p.s. Easter Blessings to Everyone!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Lin, shame on you!!! LOL
I only have 8......how did you pass me up so fast....you, too glamourpuss!!!!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I have 6

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

you make me feel better, makshi.
gail

North Augusta, ON

The last call made 21 players very happy :)))

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Made me happy :~)

Lana

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Me, too! Moretz, too :-)

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

I am very Hap..Hap..Happy too : )

Ottawa, IL(Zone 9a)

i have 9 also, but i have had that happen before & still lost. lol
mrsbonnie

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Thank you for your kind answer mrsbonnie (trying to shame all these AV lovers ahead of me in the game right now) (LOL)

(Zone 1)

That's what is so much fun about this game. You might think just because so many people have quite a few more than you that you have no chance of winning ... but it's not true, it always goes right down to the wire! Usually when we get down to the last five or so calls, people have their computers on and are just watching and waiting for those last calls ... and it's always quite a few posting Bingo at the same time. Just have to hope for fast fingers and a fast computer I guess. First three to post are the winners! And, it could be anybody! I had the last two on my card, but I may not have the next 3 or 4, that's just the luck of the game and the way it goes! But, it is so much fun!

Lin

I so enjoyed the Bingo games I participated in and I'm having a ball watching this one! The last few days are so fun! I'm so happy to see that Bingo is still going strong every month! :o)

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

OH NO!!!! I didn't know this went on every month.........Lordy Lordy Lordy....I will have to stay on my puter and not garden (tee hee)

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Good morning, everyone. Today's call is:
Rebels Night Breezes

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I have been cheating all along.....did not realize I have been using the master list and marking some that are not checked as mine................soooooo senior....I do have Rebels Night breezes which only brings me to a total of 6......bummer...better now to find out that when I scream Bingo!!

I just counted again and actually wrote down 1, 2, etc...I do have 7

This message was edited Apr 8, 2007 11:32 AM

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

I did this 2 months when I was playing Bingo for the Houseplants. I was wondering how successful I was until I discovered I had the whole list and had forgotten to send in my 15 choices.
Linda

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

well, that is better than my story!!!! At least threegardners has my card....she is probably really chuckling about my card as i bragged at one time that I had 9!!!

Richmond, VA(Zone 7a)

woo hoo I have 10!

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Have that one and it really caught my eye when I was making choices for my card. It was an immediate YES! How many chose this one?

Lana

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

it,s on my list up to 8 now

North Augusta, ON

Wow....20 people chose Rebels Night Breezes on their cards.....must be a beauty!!!

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

If you haven't seen it go look...it's worth it!

Lana

North Augusta, ON

yep..it's a beauty....

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Mine are from leaf and have yet to bloom. It's a blue with a white edge, I think...

Wanna have another call?????

How about Persian Prince! This is a very tiny mini with scalloped leaves and crown vareigation. I've turned the plant to the side in hopes you can see the shape of the leaves better. Just a little jewel even without blooms.

Thumbnail by PlantiMcPlanter
North Augusta, ON

Persian Prince is a beauty...and sooooo tiny...cute little guy.

North Augusta, ON

we have 6 players needing 5 more calls, and 2...count em..2 players needing only 4 calls. Anything can happen with bingo, I remember a game I was in once, needed 2 calls for the last 7 calls...never got one of em.
fun, fun, fun.

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

I love that Persian Prince!!!!!

(Zone 1)

And me ... I still need 6!

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

hello all....just want you to know that I finally ordered actual 'named' AV's, including Russian. They can join with yours, Lin, and the ones that Allison sent me. If I am going to work this hard, my new motto is: they better be pretty ones...named or not!!!!

(Zone 1)

Gail: Which ones did you order and from where? I hope you will post pic's as soon as you get them! I just ordered from Bluebird last week ... two Chirita's: 'Diane Marie' & 'Aiko' and AV 'Alamo Gold Rush'. And I ordered some 3" and 4" pots! I need to do some research on trays and capillary mats here soon. Gonna be gone for a week here and there in May and don't want our Housesitter (one of my DH's students) to have to water plants! She's going to have her hands full with school, work and our 4 cats!

I ordered from BB once before and was very satisfied with the plants, they were very healthy and of good size!

Lin

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

Lin, I will dmail you the list I received as confirmation....also, I now have every single pot I could ever use with this family of plants...also self watering pots and 12 Optimara watermaids....self-watering saucer ....you could use a pot from 2" to 6" on it...3 dollars apiece I think...www.selectivegardens.com
and I ordered the rest of everything from Bluebird...please don't order any shallow 4, 5 or 6 inch pots.....I will dmail you...
That makes me feel terrible that you sent me your chirita and I love her!!!
Bluebird even overnighted my 21/2 " pots for the minis...will get tomorrow
The rest they just shipped regular mail....nicest people in the world...
I will post when I get the plants...
Now I have to go to Bluebird and look up Diane Marie, Aiko, and Alamo God Rush....
gail

(Zone 1)

Gail: I sent you that Chirita because it was a duplicate ... I had two of that one! I can't wait for them to grow and bloom! I need to feed them!

Lin

Fayetteville, NC(Zone 8a)

I'm up to 10. Watch out, ya'll!!

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

I've got nine!!!

Lin, I've got Alamo Gold Rush and it's Beautiful!!! You'll love it!!

Debbie

Taft, TX(Zone 9a)

1gardengram and baja....I am trailing behind with 7....gonna catch ya!!!!
gail

Fayetteville, NC(Zone 8a)

Come on, gail. Hurry, hurry, hurry..........

Diane

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.