YES YES AND YES lol - Also HAPPY EASTER

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

After living here in this house for almost 34 years and trying to get my dh to cut down two cottonwood trees, my neighbor cut them down yesterday *clapping and jumping up and down for joy* :o) That is 2 less trees to give me problems with my sinuses lol. I went outside for the first time since Monday, I had to get a picture, of course lol The first pic was taken a few months back, the other 2 are the ones I took yesterday. The biggest cottonwood was right in the middle of our property lines. John (neighbor) had his wife call me up and tell me he was cutting them down, he was bored and looking for something to do. So down they went.
In the 3rd picture, I don't know if you can see the back hoe or not, but he was out there a couple days ago and dug a big hole so all the water will drain, the dirt he dug up he is going to be placing it (first pic) right there where the water is setting by my privacy fence. I was so tickled when Tabatha told me that, I was wondering how in the world I was going to get that spot built up for one of my new beds I am going to be putting in. I told her to tell John to just dump it there at the corner and I will spread it out myself, because I don't want it leveled, I want like a small hill (mound)... link to picture http://davesgarden.com/forums/fp.php?pid=3364336
Then last night dh told me he will be cutting 2 more trees down once this weather warms up, in the picture below, the clump of trees right behind (to the right) where my neighbor cut the 2 cotton woods down, Ken is going to cut the 2 middle ones down, there maples, I wish he would cut them all down, but I will settle for the 2 (for now lol)

I also have 2 mini greenhouses in the mail and on the way, thanks to a member here at Daves.
I should have them in a few days :o) Now if I can get well, I can play in the dirt for a while :o)

Hemlady. I am getting a refund from the one from ebay, put in my dispute with paypal this morning... She changed the date again from the 11th to the 18th. I emailled and asked for a refund and got no reply...

So I had some very nice surprises and problems solved yesterday...

I probably won't be on tomorrow so you all have a HAPPY EASTER.

Connie

This message was edited Apr 7, 2007 8:15 AM

Thumbnail by pepsidrinker

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.