Tara Dillard writing column for Gwinnett Daily Post

Lawrenceville, GA

Stone Mountain gardener Tara Dillard has made just about every mistake you can make in a garden, and now she wants to help others avoid her blunders.
Along with working full time for her own garden design firm, Dillard spends her free time speaking about gardening at Georgia Gwinnett College, the Atlanta Botanical Garden and across the nation. She also shares her tips on gardening shows on CBS, PBS and HGTV. She’s written five books about gardening.
And now, Dillard will share her gardening wisdom each week in a column for the Gwinnett Daily Post. Her column will debut on April 12.

Evans, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks - I hope that it will be available online for those of us who live outside of the Atlanta area.

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks for that info! If it's not available online I can copy it and send it your way. Sounds very interesting!

Susan

Snellville, GA(Zone 7b)

You can view the Gwuinnett Daily Post at http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com Then select the Home & Garden section

Evans, GA(Zone 7b)

Great, thank you for the link!

I too enjoyed this link. Thanks! :)

Evans, GA(Zone 7b)

I enjoyed the first article this morning "Spring freeze inspires visions of kerosene heaters"

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.