Who turned the heat off???

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

Okay, a week ago we had temps in the high 80's, almost 90's. Now it's freeze warnings the past two nights, frost on the ground and a bitterly cold wind. I moved here [paritally] because I missed having 4 seasons, but I didn't figure on having summer instead of spring, going back to winter before spring - and apparently no spring. What is up??

Is there anything I can do to help the ponies make it through these temp changes? They just seem to have no interest in the run-in shelter - glad I got *that* built..... but here they are, shedding out their winter coats - Hankster and Alee completely, the boys trying hard to get rid of theirs - and we're back to freezing. And Lucas already has the cough and snotty nose....

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!