Welcome to the new swap forum!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

A new forum just for non-plant swapping and trading for DG subscribers!

Please note the following ground rules:

* All trades are entered into voluntarily by members, who enter into such agreements at their own risk. DG administrators are not responsible for any disputes that arise from any trades and exchanges arranged between members.

* The trader-to-trader ratings can be used to rate your fellow trader. Do not use this or any other DG forum to air personal grievances or disputes over a trade or exchange.

* Only trades, exchanges and give-aways are permitted - no selling of any items or services or self-promotion posts are allowed. (Items or services for sale can be posted as a Classified Ad here: http://davesgarden.com/forums/f/bulletins/ )

Posts that violate this rule should be reported to the helpdesk via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page.

* If an item is only available for pickup, be sure to specify that (and include your state/province) in the thread title.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Great! I'm not one that petitioned for this forum, but now that it's here I'm mentally scanning the closet where I have all the stuff I don't know what to do with. Perhaps there's someone out there who could use it? :)

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Dave and Terry for the forum. Ia m looking forward to swappingand trading with trading with others.
Patti

Springfield, OH(Zone 5b)

Yes..Thank you! Terry.. could you put in the initial instructions that if an item is for pickup only to please put the state also in the thread title.. it would dave some people time if they are in Texas and th item is in Maine :) Again thanks thanks thanks

North Augusta, ON

Cool...maybe it should have a way to say it's closed? Like the seed trading forum...when it's been taken?

Already done - when you start a thread in that forum, you'll have that option. As a reader, you can switch to see all threads or just the "open" ones ;o)

North Augusta, ON

wow...you think of everything!!! :))

Nawwww, not everything (but I *did* think of that one - guess great minds think alike, huh?)

North Augusta, ON

:)))

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I'm glad to see a swap forum! :D

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

Thanks for this forum. It's gonna be great!

Lana

Tucson, AZ

This will become a popular site as soon as the word gets out. Just in time for spring cleaning. Cool idea!

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

Could you break the Swap Forums down further to Include the STATE the swaps are happening in? No need to Read through an entire swap between folks in North Carolina when I live and trade in Texas. Just a thought. OR, break them down regionally like the Plant trades. Thanks a bunch for all you do Terry!

At this point, I don't think there's a need to create 50 state-specific swap forums ;o) We've had the same few (Canada, US and International) seed/plant trading forums for a long time, and have never gone to state- or region-specific forums for them.

The best way to handle it is to be sure the important stuff is (succinctly) stated in the title.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

OK, so where IS the forum, is this it? I dont see any swaps?
thanks, Mary

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Flowerlou, see at the bottom of these posts, there are five black dots with options after them. Just click on the one that says "The Swaps, Trades and Giveaway forum".

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi Terry,

I just listed a new Valentine swap but for some reason it isn't showing up. Can you please check on this. It is called

Home is where the heart is Valentine Exchange.

Thanks so much and Happy New year to you
Jan

It looks like ti's there: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1292560/

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks so much Terry, yes, I see it now. Hope you have a great year. Thanks you,
Jan

Thanks, and same to you!!! Good luck with the swap!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.