Helleborus Immanence Series

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

Has anyone had any experience with this strain of hellebore yet? I bought 2 plants, one named Courage (shades of red) one named Melody (mixed colors). What I've read is that they have more flowers and they are held more upright.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Where did you find the Hellebore Immanence Series? They are beautiful!!
http://www.yoder.com/grower/perennials/Helibors.pdf

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

I got them at Dutch Plant Farms in Frederick. I was trying to resist buying anything so early, but they went on sale, buy 3 get 25% off. I couldn't resist as I'm starting to get a bit of a Hellebore collection now. This was about 2 weeks ago. These were the only 2 they had from the Immanance series so I also bought a Lenten Rose Red Lady.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

It's NEVER to early to start buying plants! (IMHO) Hope they do well for you.

Brunswick, MD(Zone 6b)

There weren't any blooms on the plants, and considering how nurseries often force the blooms so they sell plants, I think they may not bloom till next year, but they are really large and healthy looking.

I have to agree that it's never too early to buy, but I sure am glad I've resisted everything else I've wanted so far with this terribly cold weather. I'd like to think I learned my lesson last year. I bought my herbs and potted them up, put them outside, brought them inside, put them outside, brought them inside...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.