Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s.
Sunday:
Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s.
Sunday Night:
Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s.

Get out the sheets and buckets! :O
Deb

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Woah and Crikey indeed (i really miss steve)!!!!! Thanks for the heads up. Weather dot com isn't calling for the 20's .. they are usually right on in their forecasts. I will be checking it twice a day, but low 30's is bad enough!

Guess I'll have to dig out my gh heater that I put away.

X

Thumbnail by Xeramtheum
Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

X:
I like your version of the forecast better than mine (which was from w. underground.)
I really, really hope it won't freeze.
Deb

Johns Island, SC

You "might could" get frost, Deb! I'm betting we won't down here, but I'm coverering my "precious" just to be on the safe side. Those tv pictures from our northern neighbors caught my attention! That white stuff in april is bizarre, even for up there!

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon

Hi 70 F
Lo 40 F
Fair

Hi 65 F
Lo 33 F
P/Cloudy Frost

Hi 61 F
Lo 29 F
P/Cloudy

Hi 60 F
Lo 35 F
P/Cloudy(20%PM)

Hi 65 F
Lo 40 F
P/Cloudy(40% AM)

This for down around Hilton Head island

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Did you see the photo in today's Post & Courier of the workers putting tall styrofoam cups over the baby tomato plants on Rosebank Farms? What a neat idea but I would have hated to be the one that had to "plant" the cups. It looked like they were mounding soil around the edges so they wouldn't blow away.

We got down to 40 overnight; hoping to stay close to that tonight. Right now it looks beautiful outside but the wind is bad and it feels like snow weather.

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

It only got down to round 40 up here also. Forecast says 26 tonight-hope not.
Going to "plant" some buckets today, just in case they're right. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.