a whole bunch of new pictures

Alkmaar, Netherlands

Dear gardening friends at dave's garden,

Spring has arrived here in Holland with power and very very early. I hardly can cope with my camera. So much to see, smell, touch, photograph now. I uploaded dozens of new photographs to my site and I hope you will take a closer look en enjoy as much as I do for myself!
I always enjoy looking around here and share my pictures and garden with you. Shared joy is so much more fun and gives an extra dimension into one's life.
The address of the the picture-gallery of my site (more than 1100 pictures!) is: http://www.leylant.com/cpg148/index.php
Just click the american flag at the bottom of the page to navigate in your own language. Be welcome, too, to take a look at other parts of my site (there is an english section).

Enjoy spring, kind regards,
Mike from Holland

Thumbnail by mikeNL
Morrinsville ~Waikat, New Zealand

Thank you for the link ,Mike . Are they all your photos ? I have marked it to visit regularly ,as the photos are superb ..We have a large Dutch population here in our small town - they arrived from after the war ,and now have the third generation .They have beautiful gardens too ...
Emelle (from NZ )

This message was edited Apr 3, 2007 7:43 AM

Alkmaar, Netherlands

Hi Emelle,
Yes, these are all my own photos. Thank you for visiting and marking, - be welcome at any time!
I know that there are quite a lot of Dutch people living in NZ, - no wonder, it is a beautiful country and so full of nature, something we really miss here in Europe.
In my dreams I emigrate to NZ almost every night, :).... to me it sounds like paradise.

Mike

castel sant'elia, Italy

Mike,your photos are...wonderful!!!!! But ......Where is the Fairy?!?

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

Hey, Mike! Great photos! Love your place as always, even though I'm sure it MUST be bigger than you say :))

I just got my euphorbia 'Fireglow' from a previous slide show of yours, and now I'd like to know what photos 36 and 39 are in the most recent one.

Don't you have wind there? I don't see how you can get such clear shots with outdoor photos. Mine are all blurry.

Take care, and thanks for updating us with the new pictures.

Suzy

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Mike-thanks for a look into another world. Beautiful!

Suzy, your up early.

Thumbnail by DaleTheGardener

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.