Rabbit Topiare Frame

Bellflower, CA

I finished this topiary frame a few days ago. I've debated whether to share it in this forum or in the Tree & Shrub forum and decided that this was the better place.

Last summer, my niece, who lives in Modesto asked me to make a topiary frame for her garden. She had a shrub growing in her garden that she would like to use. When asked, she said she would like to have a rabbit.

It is 5 feet tall and made to be disassembled and wrapped around her shrub. The body and leg portion have a seam down the back with temporary ties. The head, ears and shoulders are another part. The tail is the third part and can be installed after the back seam is completed.

I would like to share experiences with others who have worked with topiaries or are interested in them.

Thumbnail by Loyd
This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!